Symbol LS7808 Horizontal slot scanner (LS7808-SR20007TCR)
LS7808 easily fits into preexisting counter cut-outs for the LS5800, upgrading is easy and cost-effective, And integrated Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) functionality further increases cashier productivity, enabling cashiers to scan once to simultaneously capture the bar code and deactivate the EAS tag.
Symbol LS 7808 (LS7808-SR20007TCR) Bar Code Reader Motorola, Inc LS7808 (Only Scanner)
Optimized for demanding, high-turnover retail environments, the LS7808 is easy to install and easy to use. Even inexperienced cashiers can begin scanning quickly due to the flush mounted, in-counter design and large omni-directional scanning window. Intuitive scanning requires little training; just move the products past the window and go. Large, bulky items in the cart can be scanned quickly and safely. Want to sell "AS IS".
- Omni-directional scan pattern
- Large 5 in./12.7 cm by 5 in./12.7 cm removable scanning window
- Secondary scanner port for handheld scanner
- Standard Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) deactivation
- Designed as a replacement for LS5800
- On-board support for multiple POS interfaces including Keyboard Wedge, RS232, USB, IBM and Zebra's Synapse
- Reduced Space Symbology (RSS) support
LS7808 Horizontal slot scanner (LS7808-SR20007TCR) in counter RFID scanners are brand new in the box. They come as you see pictured. They DO NOT come with power supply, powered USB cable, or any other cable. Cables and PS are sold separately.