Terms & Conditions
Software, Drivers and Compatibility: We are not responsible for any issue regarding software, drivers and compatibility with your device. We do not offer technical support.
RETURN/REFUND: Items specifically stated as sold “AS IS” are not covered under WARRANTY/RETURN/REFUND. If an item does not meet the description on the listing kindly contact us, we will replace or refund it.
SHIPPING: Due to shipper restrictions, we can only deliver to street addresses, no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Mostly ship the item on same business day after payment. We reserves the right to make changes in shipping method if we feel that it will benefit the customer.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Orders are typically processed / shipped within 48 hours of payment. Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs, etc. are responsibility of the customer. All items are shipped securely in boxes, no envelopes.
SALE TAX: Only California buyer pay 8.000% sale tax.
PAYPAL: For PayPal customers, we will only accept payment from the PayPal account with a confirmed shipping address and We will only ship to the confirmed address.
CREDIT CARD: For Credit Card customers, we will only ship to Billing Address.
WARRANTY: We will warranty any DOA (dead on arrival) and will replace or credit non-working items. Buyer must notify within 05 days of purchase of any DOA items and must return in original shipping condition in order to get a replacement or credit. We do not take responsibility if warranty issues arise with the manufacturer and buyer understands we are not the original warranty provider
Return Policy: To be eligible for a refund or credit, the merchandise must be unopened, unused, and the product must not be damaged in any way. Products must be returned in their original and unopened packaging and the packaging must not be altered, damaged, or marked upon in any way. 20% Restocking fee apply and Buyer pay return shipping fee. Please send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Number if you wish to return the item.Item Availability: We strive to have most items in stock. However, there will be occasions when we are out of an ordered item. We will do our best to advise you of these situations and you will have the option of backordering or canceling your order. In most situations like this, we try our best to get it shipped as fast as it possibly can.
Products have Following Features:
- RETAIL/NEW: Manufacturers packaging with all accessories and software is included.
- OPEN BOX: A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed.
- MANUFACTURE REFURBISHED: Products are refurbished to the exact manufacturer specifications by the original manufacturer in a certified refurbishing center. Products may be used or unused and have been cleaned, quality checked and tested, they have been serviced if needed by the manufacturer's certified center. Factory refurbished products may have minor cosmetic blemishes and may or may not come with Manuals, batteries or back up disks, unless indicated.
- REFURBISHED: Products are refurbished by a third part facility, not the original manufacturer. These products may have minor cosmetic blemishes due to normal usage. Products have been tested and generally have never had any defects. Products may or may not come with manual, batteries or back up disks, unless indicated. Ensures these products are cleaned to highest standards.
- USED: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
ISSUES: We tried to write accurate description of all listed items and will try to resolve any issue if something is overlooked. Please contact us.
Open box, store returns, shelf pulls and distressed packaging items return is unknown & we do not guarantee or make claims to it’s functionality. We try to be as honest about the description as we can, and try to picture all pieces so that you can make the determination if it includes everything needed.
CALFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Using thermal paper can expose you to BPA. The plastic used in cable products can expose you to lead and lead compounds, Lithium-ion batteries and/or products that contain lithium-ion batteries can expose you to chemicals including cobalt, lithium, nickel oxide and nickel. Products made with PVC can expose you to chemicals including DEHP. Ink and toner and/or products that contain ink or toner can expose you to chemicals including DEHP. These chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Genuine Zebra Products purchased from a recycled/liquidation/off-leasing companies. Because we are not affiliated in anyway with Zebra Technologies Corporation and its affiliates, including ZIH corp. and did not purchase these item directly from them, any warranties normally offered by Zebra Technologies Corporation and its affiliates, including ZIH corp. for these products will not be valid. Please see description/images for more information regarding the condition of the product.
Update on: December 2, 2018