Isopropyl Alcohol - 99% - 16/32 oz
- Usually ship in 24 hours.
- $7.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol is a powerful disinfectant; IPA is a very commonly used disinfectant within pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and cleanrooms. It is even used in the purification of electronics and medical device manufacture. The properties within isopropyl alcohol act are known as antimicrobial which means isopropyl alcohol kills microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, germs) or stops their growth – such as the spread of germs. It kills 99.99% of germs within about 10-30 seconds, making it the perfect sterilization tool.
99% alcohol/Isoporopanol is useful in computer and electronics manufacturing industries that prefer immediate evaporation of cleaning agents for their work. During the design work for chips and circuit boards and integrated circuits, there needs to be a quick clean up if something is spilled and the work area needs to be devoid of any contaminants or obstructions as soon as possible; 99% IPA ensures that happens.
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (ribbing alcohol) for topical antimicrobial needs
- For Treatment of Minor Cuts and Abrasions - Helps prevent risk of infection
- Topical Antiseptic and Sanitizer
- Great for your first aid kit at office or home
- For Rubbing and Massaging - works as a solvent, too
- 16-fluid ounce bottle or 32-fluid ounce bottle
- Contains 99% isopropyl alcohol
- For technical & Medical use
- Cleans minor cuts, scrapes and burns while it helps reduce the risk of infection
- Can be used in small amounts on affected areas one to three times daily
- Once alcohol dries, wounds may be covered with sterile bandages
- Rubbing alcohol onto cuts can help reduce healing time.
- 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol can also be used as a solvent and to clean surfaces.
Warning: Since this item is considered ORM-D/HAZMAT we will ship through FEDEX/UPS Ground Shipping when processed. No Priority Shipping.
Note: Due to the nature of the item there is no return for this item.