Grammar in Context 2A 6th Edition By Sandra N. Elbaum
The Sixth Edition of the best-selling Grammar in Context series, inspires learners through compelling stories, National Geographic images, and content, relevant to students’ lives. Students learn more, remember more, and use language more effectively when they learn grammar in context.
Used Grammar in Context 2A Sixth Edition by Elbaum, Sandra N.
- National Geographic photographs introduce lesson themes and draw learners into the context.
- Enhanced end-of-lesson activities help learners review and apply the target grammar to writing
- New and updated readings, many with National Geographic content, introduce the target grammar in context and provide the springboard for practice
- New listening exercises reinforce the grammar through natural spoken English
- New redesigned grammar charts offer straightforward explanations and provide contextualized clear examples of the structure.